Sharni Aikins

Fashion.Retail.Buisness.Marketing

Wednesday 26 September 2012

No Pain, No Gain

Although I went to New York to do a Fashion Internship I also had a lot of free time, in which I got to explore and really get a feel of the City...... which I fell in love with!

My first love is shoes!!! 

When it comes to buying shoes I defiantly do not do comfort, but as long as they look amazing! New York spoilt me for choice and I defiantly indulged to say the least!


These were a few Steven Madden shoes that I brought! Steven Madden is a USA based shoe company which have stores world wide. They have recently expanded and are now available to buy in the UK. The shoes are amazing quality and defiantly worth every penny!



My other pair of shoes I brought in New York were my Rollerblades! I did intend to use them a lot more than I did, However when I did use them going down the Hudson River and round Central Park it was the most fun ever! I unfortunately had to part with them when I left the city as they were far too heavy!



By the end of our time in New York we had an impressive book shelf with all our favourite shoes!



New York is a must-go for on trend shoes and just fashion all round. Everywhere you look there is something interesting going on and people wearing crazy clothes. New York is defiantly the best place to be for the Fashion industry and I have plans to return and work there in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment